Friday, January 24, 2014

Constructed Response - EdTech/Literacy Collaborative

If you even kind of follow my blog, you may have noticed that I have been sharing a few slides from quick after school sessions to support teachers literacy instruction with EdTech suggestions.  This week these slides share more tools than literacy methods because teachers have already developed an instructional plan to teach students how-to respond to text.

Here are some basic K-5 ideas to practice responding to a reading without paper.  You will find that I suggest the use of certain tools for a specified grade level range.  Nevertheless, this is merely a suggested range determined by my perception on ease-of-use and the devices being used within grade levels at my school district.  For instance, grades K-2 use iPads while grades 3-5 use MacBooks.  Consequently, I choose more iPad apps or web-based technologies that would work with iPads internet browsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment